Name:
Location: Nutley, New Jersey, United States

Friday, May 26, 2006

I am taking three summer courses so it can get quite intensive. Right now, I am especially thankful for the benefits of the two online courses that I took in the spring 2006 semester. My comfort level for reading and evaluating research is as high as my blood pressure on those especially trying days at the workplace…Did I hear someone say Yin and Yang? In addition to that benefit from being in Dr. Twomey’s class, I did a collaborative project on blogging for Dr. Shamburg’s class and figured I might as well experience making one. Now this blog will become a bit more active for Introduction to Authoring Tools and you will get to know more about me. I will not be the only reading what I write…That’s cool! I had been thinking about giving my Blog address to my mother but she did not seem interested. Stop by anytime, the kettle is always on and I’ll leave the light on (motion sensor…of course).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home