Name:
Location: Nutley, New Jersey, United States

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Lessons Learned

May 26 was the last time that I submitted an entry and now it is August 9 and the course is in its closing minutes. Did I learn anything? At this point in my life, I should not attempt to do all that I attempted this summer. Taking three courses in addition to my normal summer volunteer activities did not allow me to do my best. I regret this because I feel I have much more that I could have contributed to the classes. Although I did not respond to most postings I did read many of them and believe that I am a part of a very knowlegable and wise group of students. In looking at some blogs, I note that some are close to completing the master's program and I congratulate you. When this semester is over, I will have completed fifteen credits. (I started in the Spring semester although I have over thirty credits in the reading program from the 80's) I am going to finish this time but I think I will get off the fast track. NJCU is an outstanding university and whenever I talk about the online experience, I always share how challenging the coursework from NJCU is. Not just because I personally am overloaded but because it pushes us to think and beyond that apply it.
I think the coursework from Introduction to Authoring Tools will be helpful as I would very much enjoy designing and implementing an online course in the future (not too soon) I will keep the text handy as a reference manual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home