Name:
Location: Nutley, New Jersey, United States

Thursday, August 10, 2006

What's Next?

What will I do when the music's over? There always seems to be another 45 on the stack! I have one more assignment to complete for another course and I believe I am done with coursework for summer. When that assignment is completed, I will probably bake some bread and make some creme brulee. Next week I am scheduled for jury duty. On Friday I am going to Sweden for a week so I probably will get excused from a trial if I get selected. The trip to Sweden has become more exciting with today's news about plots to blow up aircraft. It may very well be the safest time to travel. The rest of summer you will most likely find me under the dogwood tree with coffee or ice tea and one of those books I started reading in another era. Feel free to drop by! I'll be glad to fill a glass of ice tea for you and set up a lawn chair...You might want to bring your own book.
I guess I should be thinking about the GRE and matriculating since I need to do that before taking more courses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home