Name:
Location: Nutley, New Jersey, United States

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Buddy! Can you spare a minute?

Somehow! I thought computers and the internet were supposed to make life easier. I guess they do in the sense it's a lot easier for people to understand my handwriting. Even I can understand it better. I don't see the end to the journey and often I will go to my computer with a specific goal, spend a half hour (really an hour) online, log off and then a few minutes later realize that I never
did what I planned on doing. Where did the time go? Please email me some time but you probably could use some also.
In the rush of doing this blog, I ended up with a couple of travel maps. Sorry about that! Let me know if you know an easy to remove the duplicates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home