Name:
Location: Nutley, New Jersey, United States

Friday, February 08, 2008

I've Been Lonely Too Long!

I hear much about students and young people being into technology. Perhaps! It's because I am "just" a Digital Immigrant but why don't my students seem to share my enthusiasm for using the internet as an academic tool. OK! So they are teenagers and they have that hormone thing going on not to mention the large quantity of artificially colored beverages they drink. Is three out of 20 students emailing me for the class website link a good response?
This obstacle won't stop me from scaling new heights. It's too much of a rush.
By the way, if you noticed that your English teacher is using quite a few contractions it is because this blog is an example of informal writing. As I mentioned in class, if I was writing a research paper I would avoid the use of contractions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I nearly misconstrued your title to this blog post! :)

Excellent website and blog!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home